- Homework: 30 minutes each school day, per district policy. Assignments will be in math, spelling, reading and the occasional project.
- Home projects will be given with ample time to complete. I try to take into consideration holidays and family time so that students and families won't feel rushed. I expect projects to be completed by the students, but some parent help is fine. All projects must be neat.
- Students will be writing their homework down each night in their agenda.
- Please sign the agenda each night after your child has completed their homework.
- Your initial means that you have seen that all of your child's homework has been completed. Please check for accuracy.
- If for some reason your child was unable to complete all of their homework, due to illness or family emergency, please indicate this on the agenda. Students may be given an extension based on individual needs and abilities.